Monday, 11 July 2011

Day 54 - Fit Test - July 9, 2011

Today was my measurement and fit test day.  I don't feel much different in my weight or how my clothes fit, however, I do see a major difference in my muscle mass.  I wish I had a way to calculate to my BMI at the beginning and now.  I better my fat % went down alot.

                May 17          May 30       June 14         July 9
Weight - 131 lbs             130.4         131.8           130.8
Bust -     33 3/4"            33 3/4"       34 1/2"        34 1/4"
Waist -   32 1/2"            30 1/2"          29"               29
Hips -     39 1/4"            37 3/4        37 1/2"        37 1/4"
Thighs -   23 3/4"              23"          22 1/2"        22 1/2"

Not much difference in measurements. 

I felt pretty good doing the fit test, and had some marginal increase in most exercises.  My results are as follows:

                                       May 17             May 30       June 14       July 9
1. Switch Kicks -              104                   129              130           120
2. Power Jacks -                60                     62                63               67
3. Power Knees -               95                   110                97            110
4. Power Jumps -               42                     45                47              54
5. Globe Jumps -                12                     13                15             13
6, Suicide Jumps -              20                     22                20             22
7. Push-up Jacks -             10                     14                 13             15
8. Low Plank Oblique -      40                    50                 60             63

No comments:

Post a Comment