Thursday, 19 May 2011

Day 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance - May 19, 2011

Well today was an interesting day.  I experienced total body soreness, which I attemped relief with some Advil.  Moving is the key, as staying still for to long allows things to seize up.  This is a sign of building muscle and I relish in knowing being sore means I worked hard.  Todays workout was much shorter than the first and I thoroughly enjoyed a lighter day.  Much of the same idea of a workout, but with different exercises.  It is still pretty difficult.  My workout buddy has remained totally committed, and eager to get going when he gets home from work.  (must be the recovery smoothies that I prepare ahead of time that gives him the drive).  We are having a blast doing the workouts and often find ourselves laughing or smiling in the struggle to finish.

Today`s smoothie recipe:

Almond Milk
Banana
Blueberries
Cocoa Powder
Vanilla Extract
Hemp Protein Powder

This one was a hit, and a much needed energy replacer after the workout.  Looking forward to tomorrows recovery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment