Sunday, 22 May 2011

Day 5 - Pure Cardio - May 21, 2011

I woke up feeling pretty good today except for the fact that I am definately sick:(  My body wasn't sore and it didn't feel all that tired, but I did feel rundown from being sick.  The workout was pretty intense with all cardio and very little breaks.  I thought the workout would be good, since I felt good, but didn't feel like I was able to push myself as much I as would like to.   We completed it nevertheless, and hope to have a better day tomorrow.  We did our workout first thing in the morning today because we had a really busy day planned and wanted to make sure we got our workout in.  It was nice having it done and over with.

2 comments:

  1. anNA Molly (abby)6 January 2012 at 17:08

    This one was really tough. The people on the video certainly seemed to be struggling. But I made it through. Had a bit of a second wind half way through.
    Really happy with this program so far.
    Oh, and really happy that the recovery days fall on Derby practice nights. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete