Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Day 2 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit - May 18, 2011

Today was our first real workout.  Boy was it hard!  I really like the program as it mixes the exercises up very frequently so you don't get bored and the time flies by pretty quickly.  We worked really hard and I was totally exhausted when I was done.  We wrapped up our workout with a protein smoothie for recovery.  After sitting down for a little while, I was really sore when getting up again.  I think I am really gonna pay tomorrow!  Since, feeling so sore, I was able to treat myself to a nice hot tub to sooth my muscles.  The nutrition portion is going great.  Based on my personal details I am supposed to consume 1750 calories per day in five equal meals.  I have been able to stick to it, using wonderfully fresh and whole foods.  Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. anNA Molly (abby)3 January 2012 at 17:18

    Holy Smokes. That was a tough one. I was totally fine with the first couple sets, but the basketball one was really tough. I made it through though.

    I like how they really emphasize stretching because some programs skip it. I feel like I'm going to be ripped in 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete