Thursday, 2 June 2011

Day 16 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit - June 1, 2011

Well lets just say I don't know what I was thinking today, but I had intended to do my workout and then go for a ride as well.  No big deal right?  It was alot of activity for one day.  A 40 minute intense workout, followed an hour later by an hour and half mountain bike ride.  The ride itself was not all that grueling, however the ride is located on one of the sides of the valley, and since we live downtown, it was a leg burning slog up to the trailhead for me.  But I am happy I did both, and my workout buddy did the workout with me and then had dinner ready when I got home!  So all in all, it was a super night and I had a good time hanging out with some girlfriends.  Its so nice to get on my bike again, and this is now the beginning of riding season for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment