Thursday, 9 June 2011
Day 23 - Fell Off the Wagon:(
Well I am sad to say that I skipped today's workout. The decision to skip was a combination of many factors. I was having a rough week to begin with, my body was really tired and we ended up having to make a trip into Calgary to visit a family member in the hospital. At first I was really disappointed in myself and was beating myself up about it. I have now changed my opinion. My body needed a little rest and I took it. I have done perfectly on the program thus far and even doing 2 workouts (riding & the program) on some days. If I skip one workout in the entire program, I think I am doing pretty good. So I decided to accept that I needed a day off both physically and mentally and to take it without guilt. Now time to get back on the wagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment