Monday, 6 June 2011

Day 20 - Cardio Power & Resistance - June 5, 2011

It was a beautiful day today, so I began the day with a fun, moderately technical ride on Montaine traverse.  A 10km ride out on sweet singletrack and the same back on a paved path.  It was an awesome ride.  I began feeling tired and sluggish, but that quickly subsided and I had an amazing ride.  We did our workout in the evening, and I began the workout with a very fatigued body.  However, about a third of the way through, I got a crazy burst of energy and finished the workout as strong as I have ever done one.  I still don't feel much different in the way of strength or clothes fitting better, however, I do have a ton of energy most days and I don't find myself getting home from work and not being able to peel myself up off of the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment