Tuesday, 14 June 2011
Day 28 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit - June 13, 2011
Woohooo, the last workout of the first half of the program. Phew, it was a long 4 weeks and I won't be sad to see those exercises go. I really like the type of program, but there isn't enough variety within the workouts and not enough different workouts to keep from getting bored. I am anxious to start the second half and get some new workouts, however, I am nervous just the same. The workouts are longer and harder. But hopefully we will start seeing more significant results. In the program, the next week is supposed to be a recovery week, doing a recover disc for 7 days. We have opted to postpone the recover week by a week, as I have company coming next week and it will be more difficult to get the workouts in. So we start right back into it and will take a few recovery days next week instead. Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment