Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Day 22 - Pure Cardio - June 7, 2011
Today was a great workout. My body felt great and not to tired. I have a bit of a tweak in between my shoulder blades. Hopefully I can work it out. Perhaps a massage will help:) My workout buddy did something to his hamstring at work so sat this workout out. We are hoping a days rest will help. I can definately feel the impact of the exercises on my body. Mostly I feel good, but I definately feel the strain in my lower back. I suspect this is due to not squating into the exercises after your legs get sore from doing them for a while. The diet plan is going good, pretty much the same good eating habits I normally have, however, I do find myself treating myself to small treats now and then more than usual. I get the "I worked hard and deserve a treat" idea and treat myself. Treats are good, but in moderation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment