Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Day 42 - Core Cardio & Recovery - June 27, 2011
Today's workout was not what I expected. I thought it would be strength poses with long holds. I was very mistaken. It was a gentle version of all of the other workouts. The program has you doing this workout for 7 days. I think I would have been pulling my hair out. Thankfully, with our company, we decided to do other things. I only have 2 days of it, then back into the regular workout. My body felt good, no soreness, but I can definately feel the fact that I haven't done an Insanity workout in a week. Absolutely no difference in my body, but can get through more of the exercises at this point. I am definately building a bunch of muscle, but not burning fat. I am look forward to some long extended cardio like a run when the program is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment