Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Day 35 - Max Interval Plyo - June 20, 2011
So I most definately made up for my lack of dedication on the weekend. Today, I did a 30 min. run on my lunch with my fur baby, I did the workout and then did an hour and a half light hike with a friend and the pups. It was a great day. I got alot accomplished and had lots of energy doing it! The workouts are still ridiculously hard and committing an hour has been difficult. The commitment from my workout buddy is falling and I think I will end up finishing the program on my own, but he is still there, so fingers crossed he can put up with it for 25 more days! I definately feel strong, however, my upper body needs alot of work. I am a complete weakling when it comes to push-ups and such. But I guess thats why I am here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment